Membership to our depression glass club is open to anyone interested in American glassware from the late 1800′s to 1960′s. Memberships are valid for each calendar year (January to December). Annual dues are $15, or $12 for those age 60 and over. While our official membership renewal process is during the months of January and February, we accept new members any time of year. However, we don’t pro-rate memberships. That means whether you join in January or June, you still pay the same amount of dues for that calendar year.
Attend one of our meetings or visit the Club Information booth at our annual show to join the club.
Who can be depression glass club member? Anyone!
Who comes to our meetings? A wide variety of people from college students to senior citizens. We have members who have collected glass for decades, as well as visitors who just want to learn more about the glass they inherited from a family member.
What are the benefits of membership?
- The privilege of selling glass at our monthly meetings
- The privilege of placing glass for sale in the Club Booth at our annual show and sale in November
- Chance of winning two luncheon sets. Each year at the September and December dinners, we raffle off a 14-piece luncheon set to members who attend. It is a completely free raffle, all you need to do is buy a ticket to attend the dinner.
- A monthly newsletter
- Library privileges to the club’s extensive library of glass reference books
- Voting rights in the club